As a Product Marketing Manager with StepAhead, you will have an impact on our SaaS marketing efforts and extend our position within the market. In this strategic role, you will be our market expert, helping us articulate the value of our solutions to internal and external audiences. You will be responsible for the strategy, execution and growth of our StepAhead business and product, creating distinct value in the marketplace and helping our business grow.
In this role you will own marketing roadmaps, digital strategy, developing metrics, analytics, reporting, and optimizing/iterating the marketing strategy in order to successfully meet the organization’s goals.
You should be a self starter, with a passion for the strategic and tactical aspects of SaaS marketing and have a desire to work with a small close knit team. In this role you will wear a lot of hats.
If you have experience with SaaS product marketing, Demand generation, Go-to-Market planning, Content development, strong market research skills and a healthy mix of strategy and tactical implementation experience, we hope you will apply today.
- Develop a digital marketing roadmap complete with strategic and tactical plans that focus on ROI and achieving business revenue goals
- Be responsible for the end-to-end tracking, reporting and interpretation of marketing campaigns through to revenue growth
- Define marketing objectives and identify new opportunities
- Establish unique selling propositions and key messages for the product and feature set; translate technical features into value-based content and documentation
- Conduct market research within sales verticals, identifying unique pain points and developing compelling messages and supporting materials (sell sheets, webinars, case studies that demonstrate ROI)
- Keep up to date with best practices in digital content strategy, as well as business/industry trends
- Lead strategic meetings, discuss ideas, present strategies, report on results
- Create original content consistent with Step Ahead’s tone and voice
- Create a strategic plan for distribution channels: blog, social, guest posts, media opportunities, in-site, email, etc.
- Monitor performance and make iterations to optimize conversion
- 5-7+ years marketing experience in Product Marketing and SaaS marketing specifically
- Experience in a high growth software organization or start up is a plus
- Experience creating content such as blog posts, social content, press releases, case studies and thought leadership pieces, preferably in the start up, SaaS or B2B space.
- Solid understanding of inbound and omni-channel marketing
- Knowledgeable about current marketing platforms, technology and reporting options including Hubspot
- Experiment with new acquisition channels and make actionable recommendations based on insights from data.
- Partner with designers to build out creative assets, and regularly refresh based on performance
- Proven experience building significant revenue growth for new product lines through digital marketing
- Understanding of analytics/measurement approaches
- Knowledge of lead qualification, lead nurturing
- Experience with PPC and Paid social, SEO a plus
What You will Bring:
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing
- A Data driven mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and effectively communicate about progress or obstacles.
- Work collaboratively across teams including designers and developers
* This is a freelance contract role approximately 10-20 hours per week to start. Compensation based on experience. Open to remote work, if you are located in the Phoenix area the ability to come into the office as needed is a plus.
Compliant Campaign is an industry leading software development firm and provider of fully scalable, and highly adaptable Secure Information Management (SIM) platforms engineered to manage and deliver information and content in a timely, intelligent and secure manner. We offer expertise in the use of web-based communications for secured information transfer and management, in the form of automated workflows, samples and associated data, SMS for alerts, notifications and reminders.
Step Ahead is Compliant Campaign’s proprietary solution that enables Nonprofits, CCRR, and Health & Human Services to send and deliver critical information to members, providers and their families in an efficient way. Step Ahead supports these resources with the tools needed to build relationships by providing more than just emergency notifications. They allow providers to stay in constant contact with their networks through announcements, fundraising opportunities, and community information.